Our Tapas menu features some of your favourite classic Spanish small plates with an Irish twist. We’ve arranged a set of ‘house rules’ to ensure you enjoy the best possible Tapas experience at Bryanstown Social.
1. Sharing is caring; our tapas are served ‘family style’ – they will be placed in the centre of the table for you to share and enjoy together.
2. The kitchen will send your tapas in waves as they are ready, just as if you were in Spain – each dish will be a surprise (a happy one of course)
3. We recommend 4 tapas per person (so 8 for 2 people etc)…trust us – no one wants you to go home hungry!
4. It is not possible to order from the Tapas menu and the A La Carte Dinner menu – mixing and matching will cause chaos in the kitchen and
no one likes an angry chef.
5. Please don’t break the rules – we know what we’re talking about.
Lastly, not a rule – but a recommendation, enjoy some of our Spanish wines for the full Tapas experience! Close your eyes, pretend your in Spain and enjoy!
Tapas is available Tuesday to Sunday from 5pm